Do you find it frustrating to bake small dishes in your traditional large oven? Do you find these ovens a waste of gas and time? There is a fantastic contraption that will help you make these dishes much faster and without any wastage of gas. I am talking about convection microwave ovens.
Ever since microwaves were introduced to the masses in 1946, they have refused to go out of fashion. It was somewhere between 1964 and 1966 that microwaves with a turntable were brought into the market, but the real revolutionary moment came in the late 1970s when it was possible to take home a low-cost microwave as a present for your wife.
Convection microwaves are electric ovens that heat and cook food through electromagnetic radiations in a specified frequency range. The emissions cause polar molecules to rotate and produce thermal energy through dielectric heating. If the food is uniform and has high water content, it will heat up quite quickly and adequately. Convection microwaves differ from standard microwaves by employing a fan to aid the uniform dispersion of heat.
Since we understand the dynamic nature of microwave ovens, we have prepared a list of the top 10 convection microwave ovens that your kitchen is missing out on.
Top 5 Convection Microwave Ovens
Here’s a list of Top 5 Convection Microwave Ovens list pick the best one that your kitchen needs-
- Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven – Budget-friendly Choice
- Samsung MC11K7035CG Convection Microwave Oven – Top Pick
- Black & Decker TO3250XSB Microwave Convection Oven
- Whirlpool WMH31017HZ Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
- Sharp R1874T Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven
You can find the top five Convection Microwave Ovens list. The Toshiba EC042A5C-BS Microwave Oven is a budget-friendly choice and Samsung MC22K7035CG is the top pick for your kitchen.
Not satisfied with these?
You can see more oven recommendations below.
Best Convection Microwave Ovens
Here you can find out best over-the-range convection microwave ovens-
This Electrolux Microwave Oven is quite the performer in this category. It definitely surprises with its power-packed performance and versatility. This model has got insane love from various kitchens.
- 1000 W with 10 Power levels settings
- Cook-2-Perfection Technology (using a diamond-design rear wall)
- Multi-stage cooking with different power levels and cooking times
- 5” turntable
- 8 cubic foot capacity
- 400 CFM fan with four speeds and auto-start
- Multiple preset options
Daewoo Electronics has long been known as a manufacturer of quality home appliances. It is a South Korean company that specializes in multiple fields. The Daewoo KOC-9Q4DS Convection Microwave Oven is a classic model introduced by Daewoo. It is a stainless steel microwave oven that will make a great addition to your kitchen. It is reasonably priced and contains a lot of features.
- 900-1500 W (900 W for Microwave, 1250 W for Grill/Convection and 1500 W for Combination)
- Honeycomb Cavity increases performance by 15%
- 5 Auto-cook modes for dishes (Roast Pork, Roast Beef, Roast Chicken, Fish, and Vegetables)
- Steam cleaning function to get rid of grime and grease
- 10 power controls to suit your dishes needs
- Auto cooling that switches on immediately after the complete use
Breville is an Australian company that is known for producing quality products. This model, too, comes with exceptional features that are synonymous with their company name. The model is slightly pricier than the average convection microwaves, but it does offer more features than them too. This justifies the high price. If you are looking for a large capacity microwave for your kitchen that can serve you for all types of dishes, then this microwave is your go-to.
- Eight smart cooking preset functions (Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat)
- Large capacity
- 1800 W
- Markers for appropriate rack heights
- The maximum cooking time of 2 hours
- Baking and roasting temperature range is from 120 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Broiling at 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Automatic activation of convection functions
Wolf Gourmet is known for its full-sized ovens that dominate the kitchens. Now, they have introduced small appliances too which give quite a fierce competition for other market competitors. Although you may find it slightly costly at first, when you divide the cost by the number of years, it turns out to be cheaper than the rest. The reason behind this is that the appliances are designed to last a very long time.
- Seven cooking modes (Bake, Roast, Broil, Warm, Proof, Bagel, Toast)
- Precision Temperature Probe
- Accessories included (2 easy-glide oven racks, Baking pan, Broiling rack)
- Advanced Convection Technology
- Functions of the full-size oven in countertop form
- Large interior
Cuisinart produces aesthetically pleasing models, and this one too comes with a brushed stainless look with embossed Cuisinart logo and a dark tinted glass window. It does not shy out on its capabilities and offers convection, bakes or roast with or without microwave functions. It comes with a recipe book and a three-year warranty too.
- 2 cubic foot capacity
- 1000 W
- Stainless steel interior
- Rotating 12” glass tray
- Reversible Grill Rack
- Nine preset options
- Additional Grill feature
- BPA free
The Sharp R1874T Microwave Oven is one of a kind in terms of its functionality and capabilities. It offers a modern look with its stainless steel exterior. It is excellent for those who travel in motor homes because of its portable nature and small size.
- 850 W
- Five functions (Bake, Broil, Brown, Roast, and Crisp)
- 1 cubic foot interior
- 13” turntable
- 7 digit display in two colors that is easy to understand
- Smart sensors equipped in the interior of the microwave oven
Whirlpool has always brought us the best of everything when we look at their splendid home appliances range. The same is true for this over-the-range microwave oven. It is quite easy to install over your cooking range and produces excellent cooking results.
- 1000 W
- 300 CFM vent fan
- Two speed setting for the fan
- 7 cubic foot
- “Add 30 seconds” button
- Adjustable cooktop lighting
- Quick Microwave Presets
Black & Decker is an American company known for all power-packed products ranging from power tools to home appliances. If you are really into quality appliances that last long, then this should be your go-to choice.
- The highest temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toasting rack and baking pans included
- Convection Heating
- Four modes: Bake, Broil, Toast and Warm
- Advanced Heating elements require a lesser temperature than recommended for a specific dish
- 60-minute precision timer
Samsung has proven its dominance in almost all areas of electronics. This model of the microwave oven range shows this. The model is a black stainless steel appliance that makes a great addition to your kitchen.
- 1300 W
- Power Convection Technology
- Interior Fan
- Modes include Toast, Crisp, Brown
- Ceramic Enamel interior
- Sensor Cook Technology
- Power Grill
- Slim Fry
- Auto Cook, Auto Defrost and Auto Reheat options
- Eco Mode
After much deliberation among all these fantastic microwave ovens, Toshiba came out on top with its EC042A5C-BS model. It is a black stainless steel beauty that attracts your eye as soon as you step into the kitchen. Its superior performance makes it a favorite for all its users.
- 1000 W with 10 power levels
- Sensor cooking
- 13 auto menu for baking, roasting and defrosting (includes four auto bake options and four auto roast options)
- 5 cubic foot capacity
- 6” turntable
- Warm Hold Function
- Eco Mode
This list of top 10 microwave ovens has been compiled after much consideration. The ranking was based on customer reviews, durability, and functions. We hope that you find the microwave oven you are looking for. Happy Cooking!